Foundation researchers will employ a variety of strategies to achieve the goal of preventing neurological conditions in children, including:
- Providing access to a "beyond organic" pristine diet that the general population consumed in the pre-1940s era when neurological illness, such as autism, was nearly non-existent. Mothers (including pregnant "mothers to be") and children only will be exposed to food ingredients that were used and existed 70 years ago, thereby dramatically limiting the exposure of the developing fetus, infant and child to pesticides, herbicides, flavor enhancers, and other modern food chemicals and additives that may play a role in the spectacular increase in neurological illness among children today.
- Sourcing all recipe ingredients only from organic farms and dairies that are located in truly rural areas far from the potential effects of pollution from large urban cities.
- Preparing all recipes using purified water (reverse osmosis), with the hypothesis that an "exposure limitation" strategy must assume that some of the chemicals that contribute to neurological illness may be in traditional tap water.
- Providing access to regular and traditional vaccinations that are exclusively preserved by being cryogenically frozen (thawed at the time of vaccination) in such a manner that the infant or toddler is exposed exclusively and only to the agent that gives the human body the ability to fight off serious, and potentially deadly, diseases. NeurologicalHealth.org strives to promote the use of innovative vaccine preservation methodologies, since it is widely accepted in the world of pediatric medicine that vaccines allow children to benefit from the natural immunity that comes with infection without having to suffer the severe, and occasionally fatal, consequences of natural infection.
- Encouraging parents who live in urban areas or close to major freeways or industrial factories to consider other places to live so as to reduce the probability that their children will later develop neurological illness as a result of exposure to high levels of pollutants.
"How can we ensure that children are born with virtually no possibility of modern day era neurological illness (regardless of the name)?"
The Foundation acknowledges that hundreds of millions of dollars are being spent worldwide to find a remedy for neurological illness. The goal of the Foundation is not to find the "cure" for the increase in neurological illness in young children, but to prevent it from happening in the first place. A specific effort will be made not to demonize commercial food manufacturers and vaccine producers, as there will be enough factors in an exposure limitation study that it will likely not be possible to find the one "X factor" that led to what we hope will be the positive outcome of the Foundation's goals and objectives.